Friday, March 14, 2008

The world is one freakin’ oxymoron!!

Why else would there be global warming, when in the end of it all, our world would go back to the ice age?

Why do some people who apply for a job online password protect their CVs???

Why do people say,”Act naturally?” I mean how can one ‘act’ naturally???

I read a line in some newspaper… “The BMC ...is organizing…” -BMC and organizing??? seriously!!!(Btw, the BMC is Mumbai’s Municipal Corporation)

I was discussing some finance with my friend, Xau… and I came across the term “Tax Returns”…. Returns?????

Some years back, I had gone to inquire about some computer courses. The lady counselor took us through a few courses…”This (course) is for beginners, while this course is for advanced beginners”…Advanced beginners!!! I mean, if you are still a beginner at the advanced level, you really are at the wrong place to learn…

How can one justify “expect the unexpected”? If you did so, it wouldn’t be ‘unexpected’ right?

I also read in the newspaper the other day that a Fashion designer was planning to launch his new range of clothes…

Clothes!!?? Are they really clothes…???
I mean some of them can’t even be classified as such!

Fashion Clothes!!yeesh!

Diet Coke anyone???

Geez… What an oxymoronic life!!

1 comment:

Rukhiya said...

Too good buddy-Oxymoron-indeed!