Saturday, December 20, 2008

What is needed to be known...

Why does a tear fall when I cry?
Why does my heart beat?
Why does it not stop?
Why do my eyes frown when I am tense?
Why does my heart become sad when I become sad?
Why, in all loneliness, I think...I think too much only to think more...
Why do people think like they do?
Why do I think about people and the way they think?
Why do i type now and think about people and think how they think?
Why am I confusing you?
Why am I confusing myself in confusing you?
Why are you reading this?
Why are you here?
What if you weren't here?
What if you were someplace else?
What if you were someone else?
What if that other person, who was you, wasn't you?
Would you be you?
So, I've proved, from the above... I feel for you, I'd cry for you, My heart would beat for you, I would be tense for you, so that you wouldn't be anyone else than YOU!
Thanks for being who you are and comin into my life....
Who is it, you may ask?
That person knows....maybe...
But I know that person will read this...
And ask, 'what's gotten into you?? '
And then I shall answer....
I shall answer the question...
But 1st, I need to be asked this question by that person only...
So that I know...
So that I know...
What is needed to be known.

No comments: